Aeration pipes are widely used in fish, shrimp and crab breeding to solve the problem of low dissolved oxygen in ponds. However, the aeration pipes on the market generally have problems of short use time and easy clogging. As a professional aeration pipe manufacturer, I will talk to you today. Talk about the precautions during the use of the airway.
The main reason for the blockage of the aeration tube:
1. A large number of products such as polyferric iron, polyaluminum, polyacrylamide, etc., which use water flocculating agents such as flocculants, are used in ponds. The abuse of these products causes large amounts of macromolecular materials in the water to cause blockage of the aeration tube.
2. The water ions form scale, mainly high ph, high calcium magnesium (hard water) forms calcium carbonate precipitate blocking microporous tube
3. Microbial adhesion growth blocks the pores, which is the main reason for the blockage of most aeration tubes.
How to properly use aeration tube to prevent blockage
1. Regularly open the aeration tube equipment to wash away the impurities accumulated in the tube.
2, the use of an aeration tube containing antibacterial materials can fundamentally solve the problem of micropores blocking pores
3. After the end of a production cycle, soak the aeration tube with a low pH solution for 24 to 48 hours to solve the problem of calcium carbonate precipitation blockage.
4. Reasonably use the flocculant to adjust the product to avoid excessive macromolecular structure in the water.
The above is the main precautions in the process of using the aeration tube. As long as you do this work, you can avoid the aeration tube blockage and greatly extend the service life.