Hydraulic pipes are an essential part of the hydraulic system, but they often encounter such problems during use. The following professional hydraulic pipe manufacturers will introduce the causes and preventive measures for the failure of the hydraulic hose assembly.
Hydraulic hose assembly failure reasons:
(1) When the hydraulic hose assembly is crimped, the buckle pressure is too large, and the rubber layer inside the hose is bruised, causing oil leakage.
(2) When the hydraulic hose assembly is crimped, the buckle pressure is not enough, causing oil leakage, oil leakage and unplugging.
(3) Under repeated pulse pressure, the jacket rebounds and the buckle pressure decreases, causing oil leakage, oil leakage and unplugging.
(4) The joint processing accuracy is not up to standard, causing oil leakage and oil leakage at the interface.
(5) The method of use is incorrect, resulting in a decrease in service life.
Hydraulic hose failure prevention measures:
(1) For the inner core and outer casing of the joint, strict dimensional control is required during the machining process, and the processing standard should be controlled within 0.05 mm.
(2) Select the buckle machine with excellent performance, and the buckle pressure degree is controlled within 0.1mm.
(3) Provide the correct use design for the OEM.
(4) It is recommended to use the turning center for the joint connection because it has good stability and machining accuracy.