The custom production of silicone products are gel, washing and drying of the commonality, but specifically, a certain glue has a different process and different personality, the focus is on two steps.
First, the ratio of acid and base of silicone products
1. When acid gelling (acid-base ratio problem) occurs, the initial particle direction of disposable gel particle R is small, and the silicone with fine pore structure is easy to form when it aggregates.
In alkaline gelation, the one-time gel particle R is large, and it is easy to form coarse pore silicone when it aggregates.
2. The concentration of acid and base should be moderate.
3. Acid base temperature is too high. The acid-base reaction is too fast.
Second, gel granulation time
Gel granulation time is another important technological parameter in the process of gel granulation.
1. The time from acid-base mixing reaction to granularity gel formation, including gel time and granulation time.
2. Gel granulation time is short.
Insufficient reaction or uniformity of gel solution. The concentration distribution of primary grain R is not uniform. Locally gelled or locally packed. This will produce in the process of granulation bubble glue, broken glue or glue ball strength is insufficient phenomenon.