There are usually two types of hoses we know, composite hose and plastic hose. Plastic hoses are thin and prone to age and brittle. Thus it seldom serves in fresh air systems. Because such flexible hose is not easy to replace if it breaks. The composite hose has a PVC protective film on the outer surface. Then there are two aluminum foils and steel bars to support the pipe inside. The steel bars are present to prevent the pipes from bonding together when bending.
The advantages of flexible hose
1. The construction period is shorter than that of hard pipes
2. It is easy to change the position of the pipeline and air inlet and outlet later.
3. Hose can be used when the ceiling has been completed or the old house has been. And there is no fear of destroying part of the ceiling.
4. It can closely attach to the ceiling and wall. Thus it is the best choice for those who have a low floor height and do not want the ceiling to be too low.
5. The hose is easy to turn and has strong ductility. Thus it is very suitable for many and complex pipes on the ceiling. As there are ac pipe, water pipe, fire pipe, etc.
Orientflex is a hose manufacturer with over 15 year’s experience. Since 2006, we always focus on the hose quality and service. Thus we make every efforts to offer you the cost-effective solution. That’s why we can be a top grade supplier in the world. If you need flexible hoses like PVC hose, rubber hose or silicone hose, contact us now. We will offer you the the high quality and high cost-effective hoses. Besides, we will offer you unique one-stop service. While that means you can also get the fittings here in Orient.