As one of the best materials, the application of PU tubing is more and more wide. While this is because it has great properties. Then next, let me introduce you.
Great properties of PU tubing
1. It has strong oil resistance, twice that of rubber pipe. So it can extend its service life and enhance its ability to resist oil corrosion and leakage.
2. PU hose can work at higher pressure. And the wall thickness is just half of the rubber pipe for the same purpose. Therefore, its weight is only 1/2 of the rubber pipe. Then the design work will be easy. In another hand, it is easy to transport and install.
3. The inner wall is smooth and free of erode. Thus it has less fluid resistance and pressure loss. Then it can improve efficiency and reduce power consumption.
4. Strongly adapt to the viscosity of liquid media.
5. Good chemical stability. Therefore it will not be corroded by the medium and does not pollute the medium.
6. The wear resistance is very high, slightly lower than steel. So the service life can be very long.
7. The polyurethane hose is easy to clean and maintain. Thus you can save much time.
8. PU tubes are non-toxic, odorless, safe and reliable. Besides, there is no terrible smell of rubber hose. Thus it is an ideal choice for food and medical industry.
9. Its outer skin can be in a variety of colors. While each color is for a certain use. Thus it will be easy to assembly and maintain.
10. PU pipe has good temp resistance. It can work at max 90℃ and it remains flexible at -40℃.
11. Resistant to fatigue and aging. While the service life is 2 to 3 times that of rubber tube.
Above are the great properties of PU hose. Because those, it is more and more popular.