Is PVC suction hose ideal for both civil and industrial use
Disposable masks are medical protective articles often used in daily life, but do you know the precautions in using them? As a professional manufacturer of medical supplies, let me introduce it to you.
1. Cover the nose and mouth carefully with a disposable mask and fasten it to reduce the gap between the face and the mask as much as possible;
2. Avoid touching disposable masks during use. After touching a used mask, for example, to remove the mask, wash your hands with soapy water or alcohol hand sanitizer;
3. After using a disposable mask, the outer layer of the mask often accumulates a lot of dirt, bacteria and other dirt in the outside air, while the inner layer blocks the exhaled bacteria and saliva. Be careful not to mix the two sides.
4. Do not reuse disposable masks, it usually needs to be replaced once every 6-8 hours. Disposable masks should be discarded after each use and disposed of immediately after removal.
5. When the mask is not worn, it should be folded into a clean ziplock bag, and the side close to the nose and nose should be folded inwards. Remember not to put it in your pocket or hang it directly on your neck.
6. Disposable masks get wet with exhaled hot air or saliva, and its barrier protection effect is reduced. It is recommended to prepare a few more masks in time, and change it in time to be more hygienic.