The hydraulic system is composed of various hydraulic components and their oil hoses connected to each other to form a complete hydraulic system. The hydraulic oil required for hydraulic transmission is also essential. Next, Orientflex will analyze the storage precautions for hydraulic oil and hydraulic oil hoses.
Storage of hydraulic oil
(1) Storage temperature. The storage temperature of hydraulic oil is generally 20 to 30°C, and it should be kept away from heat sources and direct sunlight to prevent oil oxidation.
(2) Storage period. Although the storage period of the hydraulic oil used in the hydraulic oil pump of the hydraulic system is not clearly stipulated, the oxidation of the oil starts from the date of production, so the quantity of spare oil should be determined according to the actual needs, and it should be stored in batches , use in sequence, so as not to store the oil for a long time and make it unusable, resulting in economic losses.
(3) Storage place. From the perspective of pollution prevention, storage in the cabin is ideal. But sometimes conditions are limited, and it can also be stored in the open air for a short time.
However, it is generally not desirable to store oil pods on the deck on ships, because the temperature difference between day and night on the deck is large, and oil Easy to oxidize.
Humid air is easy to condense water and is easily corroded by sea water, causing the oil barrel to rust. In addition, when sailing in wind and waves, oil barrels are easily thrown into the sea by wind and waves.
Therefore, the hydraulic oil used for deck machinery is recommended to be stored in the mast house, and attention should be paid to ventilation and watertightness.
(4) Save the container. Most of the containers for hydraulic oil are barrels. In order to prevent dust and moisture from depositing around the mouth of the barrels, it is advisable to place the barrels horizontally.
Otherwise, anti-fouling measures should be taken at the poke opening. In long-term storage, the barrels are generally rotated every 3 months or so.
The storage method of the rubber hose in the hydraulic system components
1. The storage period of the hose should not be too long, generally one year.
2. Both ends of the hose are wrapped and sealed with plugs or plastic bags to prevent the invasion of dust and sundries.
3. The hoses should be used in sequence according to the date of manufacture.
4. The hose should be stored in a dry and cool place with a temperature of 15°C and a relative humidity of 50%-80%, avoiding direct sunlight and rain.
5. If the storage time is long, the metal joints at both ends of the hose should be treated with antirust.
6. The hose should avoid contact with substances such as acids, alkalis, oils and organic solvents, and the distance from the heat source should be more than lm.
7. When the hose is stored, it should be placed flat. It is strictly forbidden to place other objects on the hose to prevent the hose from being deformed and damaged by pressure.