Hydraulic pipes are widely used in our lives, but many people do not know the manufacturing process of hydraulic hoses. As a professional hydraulic hose manufacturer, let me introduce them.
1. The inner layer rubber, the middle layer rubber and the outer layer rubber are mixed according to the formula by using a mixer; the inner layer oil pipe is extruded by an extruder and coated on the soft core or hard core coated with the release agent (liquid nitrogen) The freezing method can also be used without a die).
2. The calender is pressed into a middle layer of rubber sheet, and the separator is wound up and cut into a prescribed width according to the process requirements.
3. Winding or braiding the inner tube containing the inner tube on the winding machine or the braiding machine with copper-plated steel wire or copper-plated steel wire rope, and simultaneously winding the middle rubber sheet on each two-layer copper-plated steel wire or copper plating in a winding machine or a knitting machine. Between the ropes, the winding wire is tied at the beginning and at the end (some early winding machines require pre-stressing of the copper-plated steel wire).
4. Apply the outer layer of glue to the extruder again, and then wrap the lead or cloth vulcanization protective layer.
5. Vulcanize through a vulcanization tank or salt bath.
6. Finally remove the vulcanized protective layer, pull out the die, press the upper pipe joint, and sample the pressure test.
Only hydraulic pipes produced in strict accordance with the above production process can be high-quality hydraulic pipes. I hope everyone will pay attention to the process of purchasing hydraulic pipes.