Composite hoses are customized hoses designed for a particular application as per clients needs. The construction of this hose; an inner and outer wire helix that holds various multiple plies of composite material such as polypropylene, PTFE etc and externally covered with polyvinyl chloride woven polyethylene tetraphthalate polyester fabric with spiral spring to prevent collapse.
– Suction and discharge of light or heavy petroleum products and derivatives with aromatic content up to 100%. Road and rail equipment or fixed installations.
– Suitable for carriage of black oils (fuel oil, crude oil, etc.) and white oils (refined products like benzene, kerosene, gasoline, vaseline, etc.).
– Low bending radius.
– Internal helix: galvanized steel.
– Inner tube: polypropylene film.
– Reinforcement: polypropylene layers.
– Cover: PVC coated fabric, black, corrugated.
– External helix: galvanized steel.
– Temperature range: -30°C to +100°C.
– Electrical properties: electrical conductivity ensured by the external helix in contact with fittings. R=100O/assembly.
Standard / Approval:
– EN 13765: Bureau Veritas type approval
– N°7232905/8/049/TBE. EN
All types of swaged couplings:
– standard or secured camlock coupling
– threaded male or female fitting (BSP, NPT, etc.)
– fixed or swivel flange ISO PN10/16, PN20 (ASA150), TTMA.
– Fitted lengths are delivered with pressure test certificate. Other DN, imperial size and taylor-made hose design on request.