When you need a fitting to connect the pneumatic hose, you may find it’s hard to choose because there are too many fittings. We Orientflex suggest you the pneumatic quick coupling. There are many kinds of pneumatic quick coupling with complete sizes. Besides, it’s very easy to install. Therefore, is’ the most popular one among the quick couplings.
Then what should we consider when connect the pneumatic quick coupling to the hose？
1. Make sure the section of the hose is straight. There should not be scar around the hose and the hose should not be elliptic.
2. The hose should touch the bottom of quick coupling, because there will be leakage in the coupling if not to do so.
3. After the installation, pull the hose for some times to make sure it can’t separate from the coupling.
4. When doing tubing work, clean the foreign matters like dust inside the hose first, then connect it. Otherwise, the dust and foreign matters may cause leakage, further cause the lifespan reduce.
5. When connect the coupling, cut the end of hose into right-angle plane.
6. Push the hose into the coupling until to the end and cross the sealing circle.
7. When need to unload the pneumatic hose, make sure there is no pressure inside the hose, then pull out the hose. Otherwise, it will be very hard to unload. Besides, there may be scratch on the hose, there may be leakage as well.
8. The tolerance between pneumatic hose outer diameter and coupling size is 0.1mm.
These are the points that we should pay attention to when connect the pneumatic quick coupling to hose. OrientFlex is an expert for pneumatic solution. Besides pneumatic hoses, we offer you unique one-stop service, which help you save time and money. Contact us and start our business.