With the continuous development of connection technology for grooved pipe fittings, elastic clamp connection technology has become an optimal connection method in liquid and gas pipelines. Compared with traditional flange connection, welding and other connection methods, elastic clamp connection The connection technology has become the most effective and most popular technology in the connection of pipelines. The following introduces you to the relevant knowledge of elastic clamps.
Clamps have played a very important role in the current pipeline connection, especially in some gas and liquid pipelines. There are also many types of materials used for clamps. People sometimes use stainless steel clamps because stainless steel is not easy. The characteristics of rust, and the elastic clamp is mainly made of high-quality spring manganese steel material, not only easy and fast to install, but also uniform clamping, can be used repeatedly, the elastic clamp can follow the hose Deformation and natural shrinkage to achieve the effect of clamping. Its main features are
1. The elastic clamp can form a relatively complete circle after sealing, and has good sealing performance.
2.Easy and fast installation of elastic clamps, without burr edge treatment, can effectively prevent pipeline damage
3. The elastic clamp has been effectively dehydrogenated, so there is no need to worry about problems such as breakage during long-term use.
1. The elastic clamp pipe fittings are already finished products. Therefore, the space for on-site operation is relatively small, which can truly realize the installation function by the corner, which greatly reduces the difficulty caused by operation and the disadvantages caused by construction
2. The elastic clamp connection technology does not require the use of complex power cables, etc., and only requires relatively simple tool boxes, machines and equipment. The construction is very simple and fast.
3. Due to the simple and convenient operation of the elastic clamp, there will not be many tedious procedures during maintenance. Compared with flanges and welding, the clamp connection technology is much simpler.