Micro-spray belt is also called porous pipe, water-spray belt, spray-irrigation belt, and micro-spray irrigation tube. It is a water-saving irrigation equipment that uses mechanical or laser to directly process small holes on flattenable plastic hoses for micro-spray irrigation. As a professional manufacturer of micro spray tape, the installation method and precautions of micro spray tape are introduced below.
First, the installation method:
1. Match the pipe fittings according to the line spacing, and measure the pipe tape and the supervisor.
2. Installation and main pipe with one end connected to the leather tube (the leather tube connects the pressure water source and the pump),
The other end is connected to the fitting, and the sprinkler tape is connected behind the fitting to seal the tail.
3. If there is a small number of drip holes and impurities blocking, you can untie the tail of the sprinkler irrigation belt and rinse with water for about one minute.
4.Fertilizer is sucked in by a pump or connected to the main pipe with three universal pressure
(Such as fertilizer applicator, sprayer), inject 2m before the local crop.
5. The black plastic film or other covering is covered on the sprinkler irrigation belt, which is beneficial to maintain the temperature of the crop roots.
, Reduce water volatilization and weed growth, while also reducing small pests,
Prevent the formation of ground floor and improve the fruit quality and color.
6. Tail sealing technique:
One method is to tie a triangle at the tail; the other method is to cut a Nongyue sprinkler irrigation belt or a Nongyue supervisor belt with a width of about 1-2 cm. The tail of the sprinkler irrigation tape is rolled three times about an inch wide, and then the cut off sprinkler irrigation tape is put on, and the plugging effect is achieved.
Second, the use of micro spray tape:
1. The use pressure must not exceed the burst pressure.
2. Mechanical or human damage is strictly prohibited during transportation and laying.
3. It is best to melt the fertilizer three days in advance to ensure no particulate matter.
4. The ground for planting crops should be kept as flat as possible to avoid excessive height differences.
5. The supervisor should not be directly connected to the high-pressure water pump. It is best to use a thick leather tube in the middle for the transition.
6. When changing crops, remove the Nongyue sprinkler irrigation belt or Nongyue supervisor belt properly and keep it in a cool place.
Can extend life.
7. The sprinkler belt is tiled on the ground with the water outlet facing up.
8. When the water quality is poor, the water inlet should be wrapped with 30-50 mesh gauze or a filter.
In order to prevent sundries and other debris from entering the sprinkler belt.