How to install the air pump hose
1. After cutting off the trachea, remove the burrs and insert the first end of the trachea into the metal pipe joint socket. Then you can achieve a firm connection and seal.
2. When unloading the trachea, press the connector sleeve in with your thumb. Then pull out the trachea with gentle force.
3. Pull out the trachea repeatedly. Then cut off the worn part at the end and smooth it before continued use.
4. For corner, tee, cross and other metal pipe joints, you only need to rotate the joint body to adjust the joint direction.
5. The connection point is equal to or slightly larger than the outer diameter.
6. Rotate and tighten the joint.
Precautions for installing the hose for air pump
Avoid damage. The service life of a twisted product will be shortened. The hose is easily to get damage or loose under pressure. Relevant tests show that the hose only needs to twist by 7°. While if it is too much, the service life will reduce 80%.
When installing straight pipes, there should be a margin. So that they will not be tightened or even broken when moved under pressure. When pressure changes, the hose will expand and contract to a certain extent. Thus you must reserve a margin of about 3% to 5%.
The pipe is clamped on a straight section. When pressure the PU hose, the pressure inside and outside the bend will loose balance. Then the length of the pneumatic pipe will change. Therefore, you can not replace pipe clamps at the elbow to allow it to move freely.
Focus on the banding radius. A small bending radius will tear the reinforced steel wire braid outside the bend of the air hose. Then it will shorten the product life.