Nylon hose is a hose used for pneumatic tools. It is light in weight and has excellent resistance to high pressure, vibration, corrosion, wear, weather and bending properties. Nylon hose is convenient and flexible, and it is very convenient to use. High accuracy of inside and outside diameter; The hose is flexible, durable, easy to use with excellent insulation and bending performance!
In the process of conveying Nylon hose, attention should be paid to light load, unloading, bending degree, placement position, etc., mainly including the following points:
1. In the process of loading and unloading Nylon hose, light loading and unloading are required.
2. Nylon hoses need to be sorted and transported in order to avoid excessive bending of the hose body. Other heavy objects on the nylon hoses should not be piled up.
3. For the nylon hose that needs to be transported in a straight line, when the length exceeds the loading chamber, the super-long part should be supported by a bracket to prevent the hose from being damaged on the ground.
4. If the nylon hose needs to be temporarily parked in the open air (or workshop) for any reason, the site must be level off, the nylon hose should be laid flat and covered with a cover, and heavy objects should not be stacked, and the nylon hose should not be in contact with the heat source.
5. When transporting nylon hose, they should not be towed anywhere. Heavy nylon hose shall be loaded or unloaded with lifting equipment or special equipment and shall be protected from accidental damage.
The warehouse where nylon hoses are stored should be kept clean, well ventilated, dry and free from moisture. Warehouse temperature should be maintained from 15°C to 25°C at normal temperature. Nylon hoses should be protected from direct sunlight, rain and snow. When storing hoses, they should be placed according to specifications. The hose should be stored in a relaxed state as far as possible.
When stacking nylon hose, the stack should not be too high to prevent the tube body from deforming under pressure. Do not contact nylon hose containing acids, bases, oils, organic solvents or other corrosive liquids or gases. Packing heavy objects on the nylon hose is strictly prohibited to prevent external extrusion and damage. The storage life of nylon hose should not be too long, so they must be first-in, first-out to prevent quality loss due to long storage and release time.