About 70% of indoor gas accidents are caused by improper maintenance of gas hoses. Therefore, it is important to learn to use and maintain gas soft. Let me explain the precautions in the maintenance and repair of gas hose.
1. Note whether the length of the hose exceeds 2 meters;the hose is too long to be easily mopped. Once it is stepped on by the pedal or pierced by the cutting tool, and the deformation and rupture caused by the pressing, it is easy to cause a gas leakage accident. Its length should not exceed 2 meters.
2, pay attention to whether the hose and interface have leaks;
3. Pay attention to whether the hose material is a special hose for natural gas;
4. Pay attention to whether the hose is bent, stretched, cracked, damaged and aged;
5, pay attention to whether there is an interface, three links in the middle of the hose;
6, pay attention to whether the hose joint is loose;
7, pay attention to whether the hose is too close to the fire source;
8, pay attention to the use period of the hose, and record the next replacement time;
9. Pay attention to whether the hose passes through the wall, ceiling, floor, window and door;
10. Pay attention to whether the ends of the hose are fitted with clips.
If your home is using a gas pipe, check it out to eliminate the safety hazards of daily use and protect the safety of you and your family.