1. Determine the place where the fire hose is used. In general, the place of the fire fighting hose should be on stairwell, corridor, exit, etc. Because the fire truck hose will be easy to use in the event of a fire. When selecting an point, consider areas where fires may occur and dense crowds.
2. Make sure the length of the hose. Based on the need, the length of the fire truck hose should be no less than 50 meters. Besides, it should be able to cover the area where a fire may occur. At the same time, during the work, it is also necessary to ensure that the length of the hose can make full use of the water source. Then it can achieve the best fire extinguishing effect.
3. Fix the mill hose to the wall. After laying the hose along the area, fix it to the wall. In order to ensure the stability and beauty of the layflat hose, you can use hose brackets to fix it.
4. Connect the water source and water gun. After connecting the water source connector, you need to insert the water gun into the end of the water hose. Then make sure it is tightly connected to the water hose to avoid leakage.
5. Conduct a water leakage test. After the installation, you should make a water leakage test. While this is to ensure the quality of the fire fighter hose and installation. The test method can be to inject water into the hose with a certain pressure. Then observe whether the hose leaks, or use a water gun to test one by one.
In short, the installation of fire hoses needs to be operated in strict accordance with relevant standard. Besides, pay special attention to safety and practicality. This is to ensure that water hoses can be effective when fire happens.