We talked about why we need to change a brake hose last time. This piece let’s talk about what should we pay attention to when change the brake hose.
Change the hose as the following points:
1. Change the brake hose with the original installation method. Clean the dirty that stick on the hose with water. Besides, never clean the hose with oil.
2. When use the anti-corrosion coat, you should pay more attention. Because the method to protect the brake hose is by shield. While the paint and oil based spray as well as grease will harm the surface of brake hose.
3. When change the brake parts you must guarantee 100% clean. Thus you should make sure there is no grease and dirt on your hand. Besides, you should use a towel or paper without fluff.
4. If supercharge to the hydraulic hose or during the filling, never leave dirt in the connection point of general pump.
5. You’d better store the brake liquid with a can or bottle. Make sure there is enough brake liquid left.
We know that the brake property determines the safe driving. Therefore, you should be extremely strict if decide to modify the brake system. If use the metal brake hose instead of the rubber one, you may find there are some differences. First is that the feeling when press the brake pedal. You will obviously find it’s hard and it becomes more sensitive. Besides, the car is easily stop just with a bit of pressure. Because the brake oil pressure to the brake block and brake disc is higher. Thus the brake efficiency is more obvious. Therefore, you have to get used to for some time.