Things you have to know about sewer cleaning: choosing a right sewer jetting hose
The hydraulic pipe is one of the seamless steel pipes, and the steel pipes are divided into two types: seamless steel pipes and welded steel pipes according to different production processes. Seamless steel tubes are seamless steel tubes made of perforations of steel ingots, tube blanks or steel bars.
Hydraulic pipes are the most widely used in seamless steel tubes for their unique advantages. However, in the use of hydraulic pipe engineering, the hydraulic pipe failure often occurs for various reasons. The following is a professional hydraulic pipe manufacturer to introduce the five common causes of hydraulic pipe failure.
1. Improper installation and assembly: Inappropriate assembly (such as connectors), improper installation will invalidate the hydraulic tube.
2. Wear of the outer layer (squashed): Corrosion of the surface can also affect the performance of the hydraulic pipe.
3. The instrument is not operating properly: it will cause the hydraulic tube to fail frequently and the instrument will be tested to prevent the machine from malfunctioning.
4. The hydraulic pipe is not working properly: the incorrect device and the aging of the hydraulic pipe will invalidate the hydraulic pipe.
5. Improper use (using improper hydraulic hoses): Using incorrect hydraulic hoses can also cause the pressure tubes to fail.
The above is the common reason for the failure of the hydraulic tube that everyone has summarized. I hope everyone can avoid it when using it.