A special purpose Of Rubber Air Hose
Garden hoses are very common and popular, but do you really know how to use them? The working life of garden hose will be shorter if you use them in wrong position.
There are something you should know when use:
- Garden hoseshouldbe used within the specified temperature and pressure. When applying pressure, please open/close any valves slowly to prevent shock pressure damage the hose.
- The garden hose will expand and contract slightly with the change of its internal pressure. Please cut the hose into a slightly longer length than you need when using.
- The garden hose should be suitable for the fluid being loadedwhen using. Consult a professional if you are not sure whether the garden hose you are using is suitable for a particular fluid.
- Do not use non-food grade garden hosesfor the production or processing of food products, the supply of drinking water and the cooking or washing of food.
- Garden hoseshould be used above the small bending radius of its tool.When garden hose is applied to powder and particle, please enlarge its bending radius as much as possible to reduce the possible wear to garden hose.
- In the vicinity of metal parts, do not use the tool when it is bent.
- Do not touch the garden hosedirectly or near the open fire.
- Do not crush garden hose with vehicles.