In our daily life and production, we will get along with many chemicals. Some of them are gentle such as alcohol and weak alkali. But some of them are dangerous. For example, sulfuric acid. Once it pour on human body, there will be serious damage. So when deal with such chemicals, you should follow strict rules.
(1) Before the load and unload of dangerous chemicals, you have to do some prepare work. First, know the nature of the items. Then check if the tools for load and handle are firm.
(2) You should use special chemical hose to transfer them. Before deliver, check the hose if there was any breaks. While the best way is to test the hose before use.
(3) You should wear protective clothes as per the dangerous features of raw materials. While you should pay more attention to the toxic and corrosive things during work.
(4) To prevent impact, friction and vibration, you should handle them carefully. So as to prevent chemicals from splashing out or breaking the package and cause injury to people.
(5) When load and unload chemicals, never drink and smoke.
(6) When load and unload explosives, A flammables and A oxidizers, use special tools. While you can’t deliver them with simple vehicles like electric bike and iron wheel vehicle.
(7) Before loading highly corrosive chemicals, check if the bottom of the box has been corroded to prevent the danger of bottom removal.
(8) You can’t load 2 chemicals that contradict each other at the same time.
Orientflex has work on hoses since 2006. In the past 16 years, we insist offering you the cost-effective and reliable hose products. While in order to achieve such goal, we constantly update our tech and formula. Now, we are a top grade supplier in the world. Contact us now and get more details.