Hydraulic hose features
1. The rubber hose absorbs special rubber. Because it resists oil, heat and aging.
2. Tube body is tightly combined, soft to use and distort small at pressure.
3. It has small bend radius and resists fatigue.
4. The rubber hose resists high pressure and impulse.
Hydraulic Hose Use
The products are mainly in mine hydraulic supports and oil field. Besides, it’s ideal for liquid transfer such as lubricant, fuel oil and mineral oil. While it’s mainly serves in lift, metallurgy, mine, ship, injection mold and hydraulic system. It’s also ideal for water based liquid such as emulsion and water. It can work at very high pressure
Focus on these factors in the use and design of the rubber hose:
1. The bend radius of the hose should not be too small. Generally should not be less than the value of the technical spec. In addition, there should be a straight section at the connection at the rubber hose assembly and the hose joint. What’s more, the length of this section should not be less than twice the OD of the pipe.
2. The rubber hose will shrink and deform after feed with pressure oil. While the amount is 3 to 4% of the hose. Thus when install the rubber hose, it is can’t be in a tension state.
3. There should not be twist when install the hose assembly. While the joint axis should be placed in the plane of motion as much as possible. This is to avoid damage to the rubber hose when the two ends move with each other.
4. The rubber hose should avoid contact with the sharp corners of the machine to avoid damage to the hose. But you can use a PP spiral guard to protect your hose. That’s really good.