TPU layflat hose is a new type of water belt made of TPU. It is welcomed by consumers because of its unique characteristics. Here are some of the main features of the TPU material.
Polymer material PU polyurethane is a general term for macromolecular compounds containing repeating urethane groups in the main chain. PU is divided into thermosetting and thermoplastic. The English abbreviation for thermoplastic polyurethane is TPU.
The main features of the TPU are:
1. Wide range of hardness: By changing the ratio of each reaction component of TPU, products with different hardness can be obtained, and with the increase of hardness, the product still maintains good elasticity and wear resistance.
2. High mechanical strength: The load bearing capacity, impact resistance and shock absorption performance of TPU products are outstanding.
3. Excellent cold resistance: TPU has a relatively low glass transition temperature and maintains good elasticity, flexibility and other physical properties at minus 35 degrees.
4. Good processing performance: TPU can be processed by common thermoplastic processing methods such as injection molding, extrusion, calendering and the like. At the same time, TPU can be processed together with certain polymer materials to obtain polymer alloys with complementary properties.
5. Oil, water and mold resistance.
6. Recyclability is good.
It is precisely because of these excellent properties of TPU raw materials that TPU water belts are well received by consumers.