The hydraulic tube can be called a mechanical blood vessel, and once the leak occurs, the pressure is lowered, which can easily cause serious consequences. Let’s talk about the various causes of hydraulic tube leakage:
1. The tube bursts. The cause of the tube burst is generally that the hose manufacturer has not tested or only tested before the assembly. Therefore, before the product leaves the factory, the manufacturer must test the product according to the standard. On the other hand, when the user uses it, the liquid pressure is too high due to the perception or mechanical failure, which exceeds the pressure that the tube design can withstand. There will also be a burst. For example, the dump truck is heavily overloaded.
2. The pipe joint leaks. Pipe joints are used more in hydraulic systems, and the proportion of oil spills is also high, reaching 30% to 40%. Most of the causes of oil leakage in pipe joints are due to the fact that the processor has not processed according to the drawings and standards. If the thread hole processing size, processing accuracy is too poor, etc., the above situation is difficult to cure once the oil leakage occurs, and can only be filled and sealed by means of liquid sealant or Teflon raw material tape. Other causes of problems with the fittings of the fittings, such as bumping or scratching of the sealing parts during galvanizing or transportation, can cause leakage.
3. The pipe body is improperly selected. Hydraulic systems should use different tubes due to different working conditions. Hydraulic hoses are now mainly divided into rubber tubes and hydraulic resin tubes. Some of the resin tubes have a large bending radius. Resilience is not good. In addition, the high-pressure hose is divided into oil resistance, temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, etc., which requires the designer to select the appropriate pipe.
4. Reasons for deduction. At present, some of the products on the market have insufficient automation, low precision, low production efficiency and poor stability. In particular, the manual control of the crimping machine is more likely to cause leakage of the hose joint.
5. Test the reason. Some hydraulic pipes have been tested but may cause unexplained failures due to differences in the working environment of the test equipment and the hose. For example, the pressure on the press is slow and the pulse force is not enough. The hydraulic system of work is very different.
6. Reason for installation. Disadvantages in hose assembly and equipment assembly are another major cause of leakage. Regardless of the assembly method or the tightening force rejection, it is required to strictly follow the standard.
learn more about how to solve oil spills