The inner patch type drip irrigation belt is an integrated drip irrigation belt with a flat dripper inlaid on the inner wall of the pipe belt. It is widely used in the irrigation of greenhouses and field crops.
1. The emitter spacing can be determined according to user requirements;
2. The dripper has a self-filtering window, which has good anti-clogging performance;
3. It adopts labyrinth flow channel, which has certain pressure compensation effect;
4. The dripper is integrated with the pipe belt, easy to install and use, low cost and low investment.
1. Small head loss along the way and long laying length;
2. Optimal material formula, anti-corrosion and anti-aging;
3. Light weight, easy to arrange and collect in the field;
7. Good mechanical strength, easy for mechanized laying;
4. New wide and long flow channel, fully stable flow, self-washing, and good anti-blocking performance;
5. It is processed by secondary molding technology, with high manufacturing precision;
6. Compared with other similar products, the main advantage is that the unit production cost is low due to the fast production speed and the unit product unit price is low;
7. The product has been serialized, can be produced according to customer needs, and can be widely used in irrigation of various terrains.
Inlay patch drip irrigation tape is widely used in various drip irrigation projects such as greenhouse economic crops, vegetables, flowers, tea gardens, fruit trees, economic forest trees and field economic crops.
1. Pipe diameter: φ12mm, 16mm, 20mm
2. Wall thickness: 0.15—0.6mm
3. Dripper spacing: 10-50cm
4. Working pressure: 0.02-0.25MPa
5. Flow rate: 2-3 L/h