Nowadays the application of food industry hose is more and more extensive. However, most people may not know its characteristics, and also don’t know how to choose the appropriate and safe food grade hose pipe.
The most important thing for the food industry is safety. What we need to understand is that food grade hose pipe need to be professionally tested and meet the standards before they enter the market. Their safety is regulated by the industry. First of all, what kind of quality testing do food grade hose pipe need?
The food grade hose pipe of Orientflex, for example, has the following features:
- The inner tube is food grade rubber with FDA certification;
- The reinforcement layer is high strength synthetic fiber with steel wire wound;
- The coveris made of synthetic rubber with good weather resistance and wear resistance.
In addition, the application field of food grade hose pipe is very wide, and different food industry and environment have different requirements for food control.
Orientflex’s food grade hose pipe has a wide range of optional sizes and pressures and can meet various requirements.
Finally, a brief note on how to buy quality food grade hose pipe:
- Recognizing brand: A reliable and well-known brand guarantees quality. Orientflex has more than 10 years of experience in producing and exporting hose, exporting over 1500 containers every year, and is very professional in the field of hose;
- Material selection: Special attention should be paid to hoses used to transport food. Products containing harmful substances such as plasticizer and lead could pose a threat to the quality of the product. The rubber hose used by Orientflex, for example, had been subjected to strict inspection and was in conformity with the standards.